Monday, March 23, 2009

what the crappppp....

It's one of those UGH days. It seems like whenever people get back from break, you have to start from square one again, instead of pick up where you left off. It stinks. I'm all confused about colleges. I'm afraid to leave people, but I really just want to pack up and go. I can't believe I closed the Alaska option this year, how could I be so stupid. I miss Aunt Peg and Nana. Also, I have no idea what I want to major in. First I want to be a history teacher, then I want to know about fitness and nutrition, then I want to work for Central Intelligence. On top of all that I've got about a billion (ok, like 4) stories bouncing around in my head that I don't think should go to waste. So maybe I'll use this blog for research on those jobs, and then do it about the colleges, even though I'm pretty sold on Southwestern. Frick, I should've applied to Union. Southern is a no kind of off the bat. There are just too many people going to Andrews. CUC - too close to home. But I guess I'm just afraid of Southwestern. What could happen. So then, I guess I'll start research tonight. Or Wednesday. We'll see. Right now, its off to hit the books and go get a honeybun.

No comments:

Post a Comment